SC400 Ball joints

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

markstoys

So I already did a search on this topic, but there never seemed to be a definite answer: Is it possible to change the ball joints without having to purchase new control arms? To put my question another way: What is the cheapest way to get new ball joints for an SC400? And I already bought the Daizen bushings, so all I need is the ball joints.

David, I read that you knew someone who rebuilds the arms--still do?

Thanks,

Mark

Sorry Mark,

I dont know anyone rebuild them. Matter of fact I got some bushings from LPD Auto Parts and I will be install them soon.

David

So where can I find the lowest price on a pair of new arms?

Attachments

• IMGP0456s.JPG
    IMGP0456s.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 2
  • IMGP0460s.JPG
    IMGP0460s.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMGP0459s.JPG
    IMGP0459s.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 4
So I already did a search on this topic, but there never seemed to be a definite answer: Is it possible to change the ball joints without having to purchase new control arms? To put my question another way: What is the cheapest way to get new ball joints for an SC400? And I already bought the Daizen bushings, so all I need is the ball joints.

David, I read that you knew someone who rebuilds the arms--still do?

Thanks,

Mark
Don't install the Daizens, you'll regret it due to the waste of time & money. I had them before but had to them out due to the harshness. I still have a front set so if you want, just pay me the postage fee, and I'll sent them to you for free. I then changed out to rubber bushings just like stock, and keep the old ball joints.