SC400 1UZ into 1988 RX7

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Sorry if this has been discussed (didn't see it). What car is that engine out of? I was under the impression that we didn't get mid sump motors here. If that's a rear sump, it sure isn't back as far as the oil pan I got from a Land Cruiser.

cebby said:
Sorry if this has been discussed (didn't see it). What car is that engine out of? I was under the impression that we didn't get mid sump motors here. If that's a rear sump, it sure isn't back as far as the oil pan I got from a Land Cruiser.
I had been under the impresssion that this is a rear sump motor from a SC400. Or that is what LKQ told me, LKQ also told me i was getting the mounts and accesories with and "uncut" harness yet I did not recieve them. But I believe it is a rear sump to my knowledge and it fits so it is a moot point now.

yes, that is an SC400 motor and is considered a rear sump. It is the furtherest back out of all the sumps that were offered.

no, we did not get any cars here in the states that have a mid sump to my knowledge.

Too much stuff going on elsewhere, I have been away from home for nearly 2 years now for my engineering degree so this is on the back burner.

Attachments

• Dyno sheet 1.JPG
    Dyno sheet 1.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Dyno sheet 2.JPG
    Dyno sheet 2.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 10