S/Charger on Soarer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Dyno chart

Ha I will beat old mate here with his own dyno chart. Stock manifolds etc, just changed the rear muffs a bit I believe. Tuned on 95 octane and at approx 30 degrees celcius. Works out to about 253Kw at motor or approx 335 - 340Hp

Thanks bro can't seem to get my pics posted hope I can work it out soon. Soarer has some acceleration now which is sooo awesome. Torque at 57kmh or 2850rpm is 492nm love this pulls great from right down here. Will try to run the 1/4 mile soon.

thanks for the post :D This is the path I think I will take, how much boost were you running? Also did you have to change the injectors? Are you running an intercooler? Sorry its just not clear from the earlier posts.
Does it light the rears in a straight line in the dry? :D

Soarer with SC

It seems the lad hasn't answered your questions. I will do it for him

Injectors are changed from stock to 315cc

Boost is 9.5 - 10psi

Yes it does light the tires in a straight line on dry bitumen.

LXSV8 dyno

Here is chart (LXSV8's car) for 1UZ with 6.5psi and intercooler. Nice amount of power with HUGE potential :veryhappy

201RWKW = 268 RWHP

That number seems right for 6.5 psi. Many people have claimed similar gain with around 7 psi. Good job! Maybe it's time for a few addtional boost. That's what I did after I successfully building and testing the turbo systems (different cars). Turn on the boost when the car is already tested perfectly.

Nice work.... 268 rwhp is very nice. Turbo would get a little more.. in the early 300s. However, its very good for a supercharged system. Great job...

Attachments

• me at nerhix dance.jpg
    me at nerhix dance.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 1
Sent you a PM from here with something to check out, might find another psi or so from that as well.

Yes there is a lot of potential here to make more juicy numbers yet :)