S/Charger on Soarer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Tradewind

SuperCharger on Soarer ... different

My first post here .......... Hello All :veryhappy

My cousin just fitted an SC to his Soarer, its centrifugal type. He completed the install in 2 days. Got some distant pics of it. Love Soarers, so much luxury so cheap.

Something a bit different, just bolted right in without any real hassles, runs like 8psi, goes like hell :D

Interested in peoples opinions

He is running stock ECU but will be ugrading to piggyback in ASAP as the 8psi is outside of the range the stock ECU can handle. I am sure at some time he will post here as well. He got himself going for under $5K AUS.

I think some people have used Vortech and moved battery to the boot, but this lad has fitted it all in no probs without chucking out anything. He used different brand SC, something from AUS I think. About half the size of Vortech S Trim.

Yeah I am pretty sure he signed up on the forum, will eventually appear. He reckoned now he has done one he could do the next one in 3/4 of a day! Made up some nice stuff for it, 7075-T6 alloy crank pulley is pretty spiffy!! Full auto tensioner on belt so you never have to look under bonnet, belt is 6rib. Got his airfilter down under right hand side headlight in pure cold air :). Starts and runs ultra sweet and is almost silent, inside only slight whistle as the big power is starting to hit home :) :)

Forgotten, he has an intercooler already there to go, but will be significant cost for him to fit I think, possible but complex. He wants to see what boosting stock with stock pipes etc will give and build on that

Anyone know stock power at the wheels for the V8 coupe?

Gday all new to forums Had this silver soarer for nearly 2 Years has 18s and dvd player that fits neat inside the glovebox otherwise this one is stock. Thought it was about time to get this machine pullin hard. So hear i am with Raptor blower all installed going to reado intake pipe so it looks neater fit a piggyback and reinstall plastics like one over auto drive controller be back maybe 10 days with more. Yea thats right i even mounted intercooler so that only the R headlight and plastic under front centre has to come off to install. Need $ to pipe so for now we're going blower on stocker.

For such an excellent product they have a p**s poor website. Fitted to many Soarers in Brisbane area by a company called Redcliffe dyno. I saw PSIUZ wire it in himself and get it right first go last night, took him 1.5 hrs and works perfectly, dyno tune today. He is promising more pics

Formerly called TSI computer, now Moristech

http://www.moristech.com.au/

Gday all to bring uptodate I am fitting some lukey ultraflow mufflers in place of the four rear mufflers and fitting some 315cc injectors. Very busy at work but will do tune asap. This system is boosting 9.5- 10psi post few more pics soon