Rush Imports

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Actually we are working on a stroker kit right now, but the demand is low. So we are just waiting until more interest. We are thinking about doing a 4.6L. .3L from resleeving and .3L from offset grind the crank. So the end result would be a 6 bolt main 4.6L. Sounds very sexy....

The stroker kit will work on both the 4.0 Liter and the 4.3L (3UZ) and the 4.7 (2UZ) will bump up to 5.0

20070318224631.jpg

Filling the extra capacity with air worries me a little a the stock heads are nothing to get exited about in the flow stakes.

I 've been trying to find someone that has actually done it.
To my mind the cheapeast/fastest/easiest way to go is to just resleeve with big bore pistons. I've seen talk of 98mm giving 4978cc being very doable.

But I have yet to find a real person that has *actually* done either bore or stroke or both.

I think boring more then 3.58 would have structure integrity problem with the aluminum block. Secondly, if you stroke more then 3.50" you will have to modify the block in order to clear the swing arm of the rods. So we calculated and measured.

Bore: 3.58"
Stroke: 3.50"

That combination will bring it up to 4.6L. With the iron block that will bring it up to 5.0 Liter. I am trying to sell my motor and do a 5.0 Stroke on the iron for my LS400.

well without respect to anything, if 4.0L makes 250bhp, then 4.6L will make 300-312bhp. displacement changes change peak power in a linear fashion.
what that doesn't tell you is that while the powerband will increase linearly across the board with the increase in bore. the powerband shape, and time to accellerate will change with the change in stroke.

which starts a whole other can of worms also. if you're staying N/A, there's no reason why you can't bump the compression several full points & get more aggressive cams to offset each other. porting & polishing w a 3 angle valve job & unshrouding the valves goes along way also.

While you're at it, might as well inlarge the Intake, Throttle body and Manifold to take complete advantage of the increased displacement / " airpump ".

FWIW, to get a great increase in flow in these heads- "Extrude hone" it does a great job of making larger diameter intake runners and most all of the intake parts can be done with that to increase flow characteristics and smooth out the flow a bit too (if it can be improved upon)