Wanted Ross Pistons Group buy

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bango

Posting this as to see if a groupbuy is possible for some forged Ross pistons.
If possible to get together 5 sets,might be some real savings.

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1
Well that makes 3 and i think there's another one ,ill look him up..I had a price here in Aus,$1440..(ACL,which turned out to use Ross)but the choice was very limited..as in over sizes..

If we have enough interest i can arrange something. So, its hard to get everyone agree on one compression ratio. If more than one compression ratio, then its not a group buy anymore.

Well we should contact every one who is genuine about it and come up with,
What CP...what oversize...Like Lex said if its not all the same its not GP..
Im looking at 8.5 CP .010or .020 oversize max..

in for a set of forged pistons
8.5-9.5 cr
dont care on over size have a brand new block will bore to suit
but i dont want to be waiting 6months for them either

are you thinking about std pin height or raised pin height to suit the chev rod either way i dont care as i dont have the rods yet

I'm in for 8.5:1 and .010 oversize.
Mark, good to see you found the site. I'm the fella with the jza80 supra who brought my 6spd in and had you check it out. Anyhow, there's a group purchase on rods at the moment and i think there are some spares left. They're the argo ones i was telling you about when i went in to see you about my AP racing brake upgrade.

Here's the link to the group purchase. You should probably PM Rod (Zuffen) about reserving you a set if you're interested. $1325 aud is hard to beat for v8 rods.

http://lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4573&page=1&pp=20

Tan.

mrenforcer said:
are you thinking about std pin height or raised pin height to suit the chev rod either way i dont care as i dont have the rods yet
Was thinking standard pin height to suit Standard rods..from what i hear the standard (!UZ) rods takes a bit 600-1000 HP...Just the pistons are the weak spot for a mild boost..
Well Thats 3 sets then..