Rod Millian Hill climb

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

storm_rider_

Its almost easter and the reach for the sky hill climb is almost on. Made me think.

Rod millians truck is did that ever get a lexus v8 or toyota v8 put into it? or is it still a mad 3stge putting out 1000hp. I remember seeing it a couple of years back, awesome machine.

Any you guys seen it??

Funny to when you think about it the top couple of cars are high tech machines. Not depending on displacement. Monsters suzuki vitara/espada and rod millians hilux/tacoma thing. Both over 1000hp with under 6 Cylinders and little displacement be it for a huge turbo(s) and computer controlled nitro. lol

I'm going to try to. Depends on how much work i have on.

Haven't been down for a couple of years now. Last time must have been three years ago. Definatly makes a pretty cool weekend. My parents place is about an our out of queenstown so it doesnt make it to much of a hike to cadrona.

I bought Rod Millen's intake and am familiar with all his products...Good stuff from what I can tell, but just a little pricy... The RM exhaust systems for the Lexus's are very good...Right up there with Blitz nur....

Got any pics or links of this 1000hp monster?