Parts rmm supercharger kit w/extras

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tom steele

i am looking on selling my rmm supercharger kit one of only 25 made and only 9 are accounted for right now its off a 98 gs 400 will come with split sec ftc1 and rc injectors not sure what size i think 440cc extra pulleys and oil filter sandwich plate for oil feed to supercharger just replaced supercharger from vortec with new polished unit looking for $6000 for the set up plus shipping. heres a pic with it on the car.

Attachments

• supercharger pic.jpg
    supercharger pic.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 55
Just curious but what boost was your vortech pushing? and is your VVt motor unopened?

depends on what pulley you use can go up to 10psi but i run at about 5-8psi. and no it has stock internals but you should have forged internals to go past 8psi like we all know on here and headers and cams would be even better but to build my motor up is more money than i have thats why i am trying to sell this. but it would be awesome to have this set up with a manuel trans behind it.. just to much for all the custom parts like flywheel and adapters for a v160 or r154.

i am looking on selling my rmm supercharger kit one of only 25 made and only 9 are accounted for right now its off a 98 gs 400 will come with split sec ftc1 and rc injectors not sure what size i think 440cc extra pulleys and oil filter sandwich plate for oil feed to supercharger just replaced supercharger from vortec with new polished unit looking for $6000 for the set up plus shipping. heres a pic with it on the car.

here is a list of what it comes with
new polished supercharger unit from vortec
billet supercharger bracket & tensioner
spacer for water thermostat housing
custom power steering pulley
255lph fuel pump
polished power steering reservoir
oil filter sandwich for oil feed line
stainless steel braided oil feed line
split second ftc1 and software for tuning
rc injectors 440cc
low temp thermostat new in box
used k&n air filter
extra pulleys 3.33,3.0,2.87
extra belts for the different pulleys
apexi egt gauge and boost gauge

here is a list of what it comes with
new polished supercharger unit from vortec
billet supercharger bracket & tensioner
spacer for water thermostat housing
custom power steering pulley
255lph fuel pump
polished power steering reservoir
oil filter sandwich for oil feed line
stainless steel braided oil feed line
split second ftc1 and software for tuning
rc injectors 440cc
low temp thermostat new in box
used k&n air filter
extra pulleys 3.33,3.0,2.87
extra belts for the different pulleys
apexi egt gauge and boost gauge

forgot intercooler
blitz blow off valve
and polished piping for it all

starting my manuel swap in my GS if this isn't sold by the time i get the pedals in i will remove it and just go with a r154 behind my motor instead of doing the motor and trans swap like i originally planned...