Rear mount turbo question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Close... Aha...

Lol....." ok"....
What wheels you talking about..
Housing number mean nothing
I've got 150+ hp difference in .81ar to .96 ar on dyno numbers
Lol, that's not close

Last edited:
it won't be a turbo car then, it will just be like an NA car :p

say 450hp @ fly, will make that on what 8-12psi. be full boost at 3000-3500rpm even with rear mount?

that cat sleeping on the crank yet?

I think with the 500-600 ceiling on stock pistons,
The 400-450 is a really safe bet...
Old mate and I spoke today, and yes, aspirated style of power would be real nice for starters ..Act very much like a big block aspirated engine..
I worked out 10 psi...
Not offen u at 6000rpm on a street car, so the mid range is real important for daily driver, no track time..

Nah, pussy is banned from the crankshaft

Last edited:
Again... If he finds a oem turbo close..... Wooohoooo... Wallet doesn't have to open...

Good grief!! I leave you boys alone for 5 min and I'm being described as 'old'.:eek::eek: I may not be a spring chicken but I still have the need for speed, but maybe not at the 6000-8000rpm levels others like to play at.

All the posts, and my discussion with Ash has given me a greater insight into what I should be chasing, but for starters the "big block" power idea should satisfy. If it doesn't do it for me in the long term, well its only more money, time and fabrication that's needed.

Good grief!! I leave you boys alone for 5 min and I'm being described as 'old'.:eek::eek: I may not be a spring chicken but I still have the need for speed, but maybe not at the 6000-8000rpm levels others like to play at.

All the posts, and my discussion with Ash has given me a greater insight into what I should be chasing, but for starters the "big block" power idea should satisfy. If it doesn't do it for me in the long term, well its only more money, time and fabrication that's needed.

Cheers....
Old...lol