Rear end Alignment...?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

erikbang

Question for all and open to ideas... I have an 01 gs430, with a strange alignment issues in the rear. It seems that the whole rear end is shifted to the passenger side approx. 10mm. I've owned the car since 50k but now has 120k on it, since I just put newer wider IS 350 wheels on it, I've noticed that the rear is not even. Literally I thought oh no the car has been hit and something is not the same...so I venture under the car and see nothing bent or out of whack but there is a definite off center issue. I know the rear K member can come out of the car, is it possible for it to have shifted? Where do I start to address this issue? Any ideas would help>>>>! Thank you.

I've had it at the dealership and they don't see it as an issue but aesthetically it is off and one would think it would cause a driving hazard.

Erik

Attachments

• ISC.JPG
    ISC.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
I'm not familiar with your car but it is possible to not see anything visually but still have the rear end (or front) out of alignment. You can't see any chassis bends with the naked eye, which is why everything might appear to be "ok" under the car but still have a shift in the wheels/rear end. I would take it to a frame shop and have them put it on their lift to check it out. They usually don't charge a lot just to look at it and they can bend it back into shape if you opt to do so. We have a frame shop here in Mooresville NC, so there's GOT to be one near you. :wink1: