Racing Block?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

VIPWannabe

Does TRD or anybody make a racing block for the 1uz-fe? I would really like to build up a N/A setup but I would really like to have a nice block as well. Thanks for any input!

Well I just wanted to do a complete engine buildup...you know like forged internals, lobey cams, big intake/throttle bodies, etc. I just wanna nice built engine and what could be better then an unbreakable racing block ;-)

VIPWannabe said:
Well I just wanted to do a complete engine buildup...you know like forged internals, lobey cams, big intake/throttle bodies, etc. I just wanna nice built engine and what could be better then an unbreakable racing block ;-)

Considering that people have modified 1UZs to run in the region of 2000HP using the standard block and bottom end, one wonders how much better you would need it???

FWIW, the 1UZ runs a webbed and cross-bolted block and forged steel crank as stock...Put simply, the bottom end of a 1UZ is the last thing you need to worry about in a high performance build-up (NA or FI).

What they said:p
Some New Zealand Stock car engines (sleeved 1UZFE's) have made around 480hp and been revved to around 12,500rpm with excellent reliability from what i have heard

Is there anyone here that can expand further on this or provide more accurate figures

Logan

Other than exhaust, what should I do? I'm really new to this kind of stuff and I'm not sure as to what I should do to begin with. Also, I had a question about what a non-interference engine is?

This site has all the information you will need, just search. Non interferance means that if the cam belt snaps the piston will not hit the valves. This will not be the case if the cams are changed like you will need. (They have very little lift standard)

Well, as of right now I'm just exploring my options and doing some research. I just want an all out beautiful and powerful engine. As I'm sure many of you do as well. I really just need a lot of input and suggestions. I mean what did some of you guys do to make raw N/A power?