Parts R154 Supra Box, Twin Plate clutch, Engine, loads more

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

R31-V8

Hi All,

Sadly I have decided to sell of all parts from my project if I get the right price of course. The reason for sale is that I am going overseas for a year or so and it doesn't look like I will be finished before I leave. Please send offers etc direct to me at [email protected] . i have receipts for almost everything.

R154 Supra Turbo Box (used), complete with brand new twin plate clutch setup for about 750Nm (capable of 1000Nm+), brand new flywheel to suit 1UZFE, brand new bellhousing kit from the rod shop including brand new slave cylinder, brand new short shifter.

1UZFE (about 120k) complete with everything to run i.e. loom (uncut) computer, manifolds, cats etc. have also replaced timing belt, and rear main with genuine parts. Only mods I have done to engine are removing the unused internals of the hydraulic fan pump.

Also have genuine T04E garrett turbos, autometer gauges and more up for grabs on Ebay. user id "one-craft".

Just out of curiosity, where did you get the short shift kit for the R154?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brett,

As if finding a R154 was hard enough. It took me a month to find a shifter for it and I even tried to find a standard which I couldn't find. This one I got off Ebay from a US seller for $300+ or so it was a while ago so unfortunately I don't have the contact details for them. It does have shorter throw because of the pivot point and not the length of the shifter.