R154 Gearbox

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
What car did your tranny come out..? there's at least 2 shifter configurations available. There are two i know, one with the shifter directly in the gearbox, like in the MKIII Supra, and there's one with the stifter on an extension frame, like in your picture. Those gearboxxes can be found in the JZX90 body's.

Ok thats the whole shifter assembly. The one pictured is the remote setup by the looks of it. To mount this in the Supra MKIV the remote version is needed. I am not sure about the Altezza though. For what its worth I have the non remote one on my box and if you find a remote one and need the non remote we could swap... long shot I know.

In the 2nd pic, guys the bit outlined in RED is the bit im missing, The box is the R154 and its missing shifter extension!! best thing for me to do then is see where the shifter comes to when its mounted to the car, it could well work ok as it is, but i will not know untill its mounted.....but if i need the extension bit are they hard to get??

Impossible to get (Ive been looking for a year for one), no one want to split a box and shifter, and people tend to rebuild these boxes cos they are so strong and not worth throwing away generally.

Impossible to get (Ive been looking for a year for one), no one want to split a box and shifter, and people tend to rebuild these boxes cos they are so strong and not worth throwing away generally.

Well its just as well the Guy that i got the box off, has phoned me to say he has the part.....so im off to pick it up today :)

Well i went to pick the bit up today.....he had the bit that should have come with the Gearbox, but by the looks off it it is the non remote one, so now i have to try and make this fit the IS, i have sized my old gearbox up and the R154 and the R154 comes out being 25 to 30mm short,

Looks like you have a Supra box. It's not possible to mount the remote shifter on there. There's no mounting points for the extension bracket.

Or you'll have to weld it on or something. Best thing to do is find a JZX90 box.

Here's one on Auctions.yahoo; http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w6920512

Hi there, yea this is the Supra box the R154, just to let you know it is possible to mount a remote Shifter on the R154 as it has been done before....:)

I think, but am not sure Bullet cars QLD make an extension for the standard R and w series shifter.
The shifter picture above is off my g/box and I have had 3 - 4 people contact me chasing this shifter so they must be fairly rare.

I don't know any of the specs, how or what it is, I just know they do a shifter extension.
There are no pics on the site, contact Tom at bullet for details.

Yeah its pretty easy to make an extension for it since the lever bolts to a shaft, just a pain to get right with the throw position etc. Not the end of the world though. A guy sells them on a Supra forum.

Guys i need a new speed sensor for the R154,?? i have had alook at the one on my old gearbox, it looks the same size but its a electric one, but as its not for the R154 will the reading be out?

your help if you could guys....:)