Parts **R-154 for sale** Other parts**

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JDMfantasy

I have another R-154 5-speed for sale. It is out of a A70 turbo supra. Modified short shift with VR4 knob (assembly is now much shorter and fits the hand as it should...no more giant rectangle knob). Clutch also has less than 5K on it. Must sell. Looking for $400.

APEX'i AVCR boost controller. Used for 1 summer, great condition. All wiring and acuators included. Looking for $250
SOLD
Used CT-26 turbo. Little to no shaft play. Looking for $150.
SOLD

The tranny came with a front clip with 39,000 on it. I've put about 1500 miles on it in the past two years. The throw is shortened and it has been re-threaded for a VR4 shift knob. It has a much better feel to it then the huge throw and clunky factory knob.

I just sent my digital camera back because it was eating batteries..hopefully the new one will show up soon! I'll see if I can dig up some older ones...

ok thanks man , im interested , im in australia , can you find out how much to ship to me , im in queensland , aus , it will be cheaper for me , iff you can find out there , if thats ok man .....?

cool man , thanks , you might be able to send it as a gift , see what you can do , ok thanks , in aus dollars ok , thanks.....................?

highly interested as well, so if imnuts doesnt want it in the end put me up for leftovers

cheers.

ps. dont worry about findin out shippin to nz, i'll just add a bit to whatever it costs to go to oz

cool, can i ask wat the project is imnuts? i am doing a 1uz into a ke35, with lots of weight reduction an a bit of tuning i hope i have a sweet little pocket rocket

still ponderin the r154 extra $$$ over the w58, so your the seesaw in my decision haha

btw u know where to get some decent bellhousing?

cheers

hey , yeh im putting a 1uzfe in a mazda rx4 with the r154 , ive got a w58 in it now , but im superchargeing it , so i need the new box r154.............?

cool. plz put me up as number one candidate n i will not hassle u bout stealin my r154 an chance of glory lol

but seriously keep me in mind n good luck with the rx4, that sounds mint, it goin to be roadworthy?