Ported 3UZ heads

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
All this talk about porting and no charts with before and after flow...

...for both our 1UZ and 3UZ we will do some porting and optimalisation, but purely rely on the experience that our engine builder has....given his track record we know we are on the right track....
We "outsource" the porting, honing, nitrating, balancing etc. to the best we can find....and the engines are built by my engine builder who also builts my cars.....

Only numbers I can provide in the end are dyno sheets...:loser:

Thx for the video and yes the 3UZ head is different than the 1UZ heads...

How about some plans on how to make one of those?

NP. I know a thing or two about porting - its a big part of my side business and I have a slightly more than 1000 CFM home-made flowbench in my garage:

complete%20bench%201.JPG

...and what about expected performance output/characteristics on those 207-T1 cam ?...how will they perform compared to the stock 1UZ cams...

(from my oberservation the stock cams will enable 500-500rwhp but will only perform until 6500rpm with max torque at +/-4000 rpm)

...and what about expected performance output/characteristics on those 207-T1 cam ?...how will they perform compared to the stock 1UZ cams...

(from my oberservation the stock cams will enable 500-500rwhp but will only perform until 6500rpm with max torque at +/-4000 rpm)
They are turbo specific cams...With wide lob centres...
Talking to a few dyno guys they have run a few 1UZ motors with performance cams and they say it really wakes them up...
These engines are in light cars where low rpm torque is not an issue...
With forced induction the flow numbers on port flow is not as critical as it would be a good n/a engine...