Pics of my *almost* VIP UZS131 Crown

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

The Witzl

Well, i figure here is as good a place as any to show off!

My crown:

Wheels are *** imports, 18", 9.5" front, 10.5" rear MEGA DISH VIP's.

The car has factory air suspension of course, and the datasystems height controller helps it look the way it should - LOW!

IMG_6411.JPG

IMGP0058.jpg

Body kit is on the way......

we dont have these crowns here in australia either - so I imported this one myself. We only had the crowns going up until 1986/7
The local import laws changed about 2 months after I imported it, so that now it's not possible to import them...... so there are VERY few around (i am aware of around 10)

This is a camera-phone shot of the engine bay... dont have anything better sorry.

post-4-1115276447.jpg

this is the view of the mostly unknown rear end, cos of course most people only see them as front cuts.... i didnt yet have the wheels back then.

Yeah, UZS131's are on the piss (drunk or not straight, for those who don't understand).
I'm pretty sure its to clear the steering box as the UZS131 was the last before rack and pinion was put into crowns.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but its an educated guess.

yep - they are tilted around 5deg to the left side, much like a 4age. From what i am able to see under the car, this was a two-fold clearance issue - both the steering box and left hand chassis rail are a bit close... but the exhaust manifold on the left hand side next to the chassis rail is the main clearance issue i think!!

Nothing wrong with tilting your V8 a bit.... it makes me different from all of youse!