Pics of aftermarket crank trigger wheel setups please

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

3barboost

Hi All

I am using MS1 extra and was trying to use the std wheels and the cam sensors to get it to fire but its not working and hence I need a 36-1 setup and would like to see some pics of installs / working or not and any thoughts on what to do "better"

Have a look at the Supercharged Supra thread in my signature, I've forgotten exactly which post numbers, but I have some closeups of a 36-1 trigger wheel setup that I used for the engine breakin.

Hi awesome build thread !

Those pics show half of what I am after

I have sent a pm to lextreme to see if he is still making those trigger wheels

What I need to know / figure out - does the std 12 tooth wheel just slip on and off in the same manner and get sandwiched between the cambelt pulley and the crank ribbed belt pulley or is the std 12 tooth part of the cambelt pulley ? and hence the cambelt must be removed to remove the cam belt pulley ?

I have stuck the engine back in the car and am now looking for a quick win to get it started since the std wheel isnt cutting it

The 12 tooth wheel is a slip fit also. It and the timing belt drive gear are two separate pieces.

The timing belt drive gear goes on first, then the 12 tooth wheel slides on, and finally the crank dampner holds it all in place.

So if you just wanted to change trigger wheels, you wouldn't need to touch the timing belt drive gear.