Parts Parting 91 LS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

aggieracer

I purchased this car for the engine a few years ago. I have since changed my mind on what engine to use in my swap so I am parting out the car. It has roughly 124,000 miles on it. I still have the complete drivetrain, suspension, gray leather seats, complete doors, trunk lid, some lights and a lot of other misc stuff. There is really not a lot gone yet. If you need something from it let me know and I will price it low to get it out of the way.
I am in Greensboro, NC.
Thanks.

im looking for some of the buttons off the power seats
the ones cirlced here, i need both sides
Lexus_93_SC400_Seat_Net_11.jpg

let me know your price and shipping to v8s3l2 victoria bc canada

I sold the radio last year. The climate control screen is blacked out like it will probably not light up. I will send it to you for $15 plus shipping costs just to cover my time if you still want it.

I have someone local wanting to come look at the seats. They are in good shape so I hope to sell them. If I don't get rid of them I will let you know.
Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.

I will take a look at it tomorrow evening after work. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to pull, how long it is, and/or where it is routed?

I checked it out and I dont think it would be worth it for you to pull the whole harness. If you dont mine just snipping the radio & climate control harness off as far back as you can I could still make you a decent offer. Say $40 for CC and wiring?

shadetree,
I sent you a pm with pump price. Want to sell entire engine so don't want to pull thermo housing.

I will take $1000 for rolling chassis with all suspension, drivetrain, harness, and ecu. I need it gone. I will have to figure out how to post a pics. Can email pictures to anyone who sends me address.

Armed N' Hammered,
Will def send you the climate control. Does the part of the harness you need not go to a plug anywhere? Hate to cut a harness that someone could possibly need.??

I have most of the covers off my dash right now and I still cant find a connector for the harness. The whole harness would be great but Im not sure where and how its run. It would probably mean pulling the dash off and carpet up to avoid cutting.

Still holding out on parting the engine in case someone needs it. Will definitely sell you the harness and ecu. Can you wait for me to pull it end of next week? I doubt I will get to do anything before trip later this week. I will definitell look at price and pm you though.

I don't know how the harness is laid out yet. But it would be great if ihiryu and Armed N' Hammered could both get what you need from it without cutting. I know an EE student who it doesn't bother but I don't like splicing unless I have to for a swap.

I think ihiryu means just the engine wiring harness, which is separate from the harness I need.

Cutting the harness would be a quick 10 min job, removing the full harness would be 4+ hrs. Either way I could use this as soon as possible.

Sorry guys. I have been out of town and working 12+ hours a day. One of my friends pulled the engine and transmission for me while gone because a local lady needed the transmission asap. Then she didn't show up! Dang C/L. Anyway, the harness should be easier to get out now with that out of the way. Also, if anyone wants a good swap I still have it all here. I will sell the engine and transmission together for $700. I just want to get it out of the shop. Got a local guy wanting to get the seats and struts next week.
I don't know how to post pics up here but I will email them to anyone who sends me an email address.

ihiryu, Does $100+ shipping sound good for the engine wiring harness? What is the oil pan stuff worth? What parts?

Armed N' Hammered, I will accept $40+shipping for the cut piece if you havn't found it elsewhere.

If you have this molding piece, let me know. shipped to 36079.
Picture017.jpg
[/IMG]

I have already sold those pieces of trim. I didn't realize this thread was even still here so I have posted a new one. Apparently there is not a lot of activity in this area of the forum.