Parts 91 LS400 Parting Out Including Drivetrain

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

aggieracer

It's been a while since have been on here since I have decided to go with a different engine in my Celica. Therefore, I have everything for sale.
Engine, transmission, harness, computer, steering rack, column, doors, trunk lid, instrument cluster, sunroof, 5 wheels w/ 4 centers, etc. I stripped the entire car before hauling off the chassis to scrap so just let me know what you need and I will price it. Seats are gone.

I am in Greensboro, NC. Local pickup is preferred but I will ship if necessary and you are patient and obviously pay for it. I havn't done much shipping before is the only reason I say this.

Thanks,
Daniel

Attachments

• LS400 before.jpg
    LS400 before.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 21
  • LS400 Tranny.jpg
    LS400 Tranny.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 1UZFE with 98k.jpg
    1UZFE with 98k.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 27
  • LS400 Doors.jpg
    LS400 Doors.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 13
  • LS400 After.jpg
    LS400 After.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 22
It's been a while since have been on here since I have decided to go with a different engine in my Celica. Therefore, I have everything for sale.
Engine, transmission, harness, computer, steering rack, column, doors, trunk lid, instrument cluster, sunroof, 5 wheels w/ 4 centers, etc. I stripped the entire car before hauling off the chassis to scrap so just let me know what you need and I will price it. Seats are gone.

I am in Greensboro, NC. Local pickup is preferred but I will ship if necessary and you are patient and obviously pay for it. I havn't done much shipping before is the only reason I say this.

Thanks,
Daniel

Sent a pm. Local!
Pm sent

Not sure if you still check this thread or not, but would you be willing to part out the motor or are you looking to sell it complete? I really need an A/C compressor with the pulley.

Also, is the dash in good condition? Does the cluster still light up all the way?

If all this stuff is available, can you shoot me some prices? If not, thanks for the time anyways!

Sorry. The engine sold last week, with harness and ecu.
The cluster is good. Do you want the dash pad or just the cluster?
Where are you located?

I accidentally unsubscribed to this thread so I hope this post resubscribes me for email.

Sorry. The engine sold last week, with harness and ecu.
The cluster is good. Do you want the dash pad or just the cluster?
Where are you located?

I accidentally unsubscribed to this thread so I hope this post resubscribes me for email.

Yeah I had my notifications off too. haha. I would actually be interested in both if theyre in good condition. Shipping might be a bitch though. Shoot me some pics if you can. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

I stay very busy with work, family, and other projects. I still have a lot of this stuff for sale. Recently placed a C/L ad to get rid of it. Engine, seats, and a few other parts are gone. Send me an email if you need something and I will get back a lot quicker. I really need to liquidate this stuff and get some shelf space back.
Email: [email protected] Make it legit.
Ad: http://greensboro.craigslist.org/pts/4253476492.html
Thanks