Ok, UZZ20 - seems not ordinary

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

adxx

slowly, but process is moving:
- 1UZ with AT from UZS131 bought with all of the wiring, both ECUs (that god damn mid-sump!!!),
- subframe is modified just during this weekend.
Great thanks to Phil Bradshow for his technical advise and patiance :D

Ummm, you do realise that if you bought an SC400 sump, you could have put it in with no modifications?

And this is the first UZZ20 I've heard of, about time someone did one.

Peewee said:
Ummm, you do realise that if you bought an SC400 sump, you could have put it in with no modifications?
Yeap, I do, but I spent more than 6 month (since I've bought engine) trying to find UZZ30 sump with no luck. May be this search was not hard enough, but I had spare subframe, so decided to modify it.
Actually, I've bought mine UZ without any idea of what modifications are required. The main reason was the price - $500 USD engine and transmission with wiring. Additional $50 - ECUs.

The UZZ30 sumps are hard to find, your best bet would have been to find one from the States.

But, if what you've done works, and it clears everything, and the bonnet closes, then no harm is done.

Peewee said:
The UZZ30 sumps are hard to find, your best bet would have been to find one from the States.
Probably best way, but anyway - hard to get it here to Vladivostok/Russia from states.
But, if what you've done works, and it clears everything, and the bonnet closes, then no harm is done.
At least one Toyota Supra GA70 has such setup. And seems ok with the bonnet :)

Ok, long time awaited update:
Just today swap has been roughly completed.
Project details updates: UZS131 engine with UZZ30 sump.
Crossmember is pre-88, not processed, the only cut - are the mounts walls to get ~420mm clearance for sump.
Square rubber mounts.
Stock UZS131 auto (and I will have to find out how to fit oil dipstick in there).
I can definetely say that the bonnet will hit the top of intake manifold. (btw UZA70 which is building in Vlad has the same issue with the bonnet).
So, here we go: