oil cooler location for turbo 1uz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

chrisdoesitsideways

I would like to run an oil cooler on my build my only question is where to tap into the oil supply as my turbo is already going to be feeding off the oil pressure sensor. Any ideas? Thanks

Cool thanks. Well first off I just like the ideas of an oil cooler and on the other hand I had to cut away a little bit of my oil pan to clear my sway bar so it would add to my oil capacity and probably bring it back to stock capacity without having to add onto the oil pan to make it larger which I will do if I have to. Just liking the oil cooler idea better.

Cool thanks. Well first off I just like the ideas of an oil cooler and on the other hand I had to cut away a little bit of my oil pan to clear my sway bar so it would add to my oil capacity and probably bring it back to stock capacity without having to add onto the oil pan to make it larger which I will do if I have to. Just liking the oil cooler idea better.

Im in the same boat, im using a oil filter relocator, making filter changes easy, runs braided hoses from the factory filter outlet to new relocated filter, returning through a cooler then into the block. adds an extra litre of oil, and i get to add a pre lube quick coupling.

blackuzz31: would you care to explain the difference? i tried looking it up to no avail. thank you!

and i as well would like to see the correct way to use an oil cooler on the 1uz, that being said i have been told they are not necessary. buuut i still would like to know.

I am basically just running one to increase oil capacity along with an oversized filter. I had to modify my oil pan on my s13 to clear the sway bar so I am just trying to gain my capacity back and then some