OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Meiser

Hi George,

A quick question - who are your contacts in the UK? I should have a 5 Speed, LS430 3UZ engine and ECU coming soon, that I plan to use in a conversion, I'm considering getting it reflashed.

eicca

I'm seriously contemplating getting a second ECU for my 2006 GS430. I definitely want the ECT PWR mode to be as aggressive as possible.

But I'd like the car to stay reasonably calm in normal mode. Is it possible to alter just the VVTi tuning, make the transmission a little more refined and leave the stock throttle response? Just in normal mode.

I really like the dual personality of my 3GS with the adaptive suspension modes. It's like my Top Gun attack toggles.

George_R

Staff member
I'm seriously contemplating getting a second ECU for my 2006 GS430. I definitely want the ECT PWR mode to be as aggressive as possible.

But I'd like the car to stay reasonably calm in normal mode. Is it possible to alter just the VVTi tuning, make the transmission a little more refined and leave the stock throttle response? Just in normal mode.

I really like the dual personality of my 3GS with the adaptive suspension modes. It's like my Top Gun attack toggles.
yes