NZ Meet?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
That puts me up the list as far as old bustards go (Late 30's) someone should leave me a contact cell number in case I,m running late Although I,m into the forties soon, I can still party hard and it,s my girlfrends 40th on Friday night

Attachments

• DSC01296.JPG
    DSC01296.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01297.JPG
    DSC01297.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01298.JPG
    DSC01298.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 4
I'm middle of the road at 30. Ill be manning the laptop in LOWBOYs just finished hilux. Since we're heading to big boys toys afterwards the BBQ can stay at home.
I knew the growl of a V8 would pull the chicks and LOWBOY will most likely have his new bit in the back seat. It didn't take long for the V8 women magnet to work. Luckly bugger.

Hi all,
Well cheers to those that turned up - Gloverman, Lambo, Lowboy, Celsiorous, Rusty, and stragglers - it was great to meet y'all and swap stories and maybe some parts too (Rusty, I'll bring that gearbox and torque converter to Auckland next Friday/Saturday if you still want it)

I know Lambo took some pictures, so we'll see some better ones, but I had one on my camera, so I've included that too.

Muzz

Hi Guys, really good to catch up and put a face to a name, have a chat, and then on to the A1 car ,i have attached some pics below.have more in hi res if anyone would like them, heaps of A1 I onder how they get 550hp from 3.4l hehehe

Best regards
Lambo

Was good to see some of the other boardies there. Real bummer not to see V8TOY there, guess you had a pretty good reason though.

Big Thanks to Gloverman for the work on the lap top and taking over driving duties on the way back to hamilton.

How did you get on with that exhaust Celsiorous???

i missed out!!!!!

hi guys i am 2 slow i missed out, just found this thread 2night!!
bugger me, would loved to been there, if you organize another one i hopefully can make it, good pics guys, i will watching this thread now let me know if you guys can org another one please, i only down in tauranga
ewan paterson
home of the supacharged lexus powered supra
[email protected]

Hey Lowboy,
I didnt go out to Puke in the end because I thought they would probably be closed by the time I got there. Im hoping to go out there this Saturday and get it priced up, thanks again for your guys advice on the exhaust, after listening to both your utes im keen as to get some grumble outta my celsior.

Gidday all.
I'd be keen on meetings in Auckland.
My UZ-1 Isn't up and running yet but hopping to fire it for the first time tonight.
15/11/05. Then it will need fine tuneing then pannel and paint.
Soarer engine and auto fitted to a 74 Mk2 Triumph Stag.
will try to post a few pic's.

Hope to meet the NZ crew soon.

Sparrow

Attachments

• equal.JPG
    equal.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
hey im back on track, we should organise another meet, make it a bit bigger!
my cars in shop now getten some work done.. i got slamed into by a stupid forigner. so getten some panel work done now.

If anyones keen. but not for like a couple months. i need a bit of work!

Sweet

I could be keen again, give me a couple of months to build a new ute and i will be there. I have just about gathered all my parts so it will be a matter of putting it all together.

yeah i know what ya mean, i just made a huge sacrefice and sold my motorcross bike to get my new Hilux project rolling. I hope to be rolling and certified by the end of july to mid august.

Attachments

• IMGA1200.JPG
    IMGA1200.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 2