Now for the Most Ridiculous Item of the Day. . .electric supercharger

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

miwise

:eek:mfg: OMG!! Take a look at this ebay ad. They claim like 10-50 hp from an electric turbo/supercharger!:lmao: Surely not! Of course, most of the positive replies were from people with cars like the Ford Focus which probably have a pretty restricted intake/exhaust. I doubt they benefitted from the electric fan.
:bsflag:

hahaha!!!! They are exactly the same looking item that we use as fresh air pumpers in offroad!

Granted the do move alot of air, but not when you're talking about pumping air through an eninge! its probably a reeeeally good way of restricting your intake!

Go to any boating supply shop and you can buy it for 30 dollars. It is a bilge blower and is used to suck petrol fumes out of a boat hull before you start it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You haven't wasted your money Rod as long as you install it into your boat

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased 8!

One for each cylinder.

At 15hp x 8 I just gained 120hp.

You wait till you meet me at the lights.

Now if I buy another 8 I could run compound supercharging. Hmm that would have to give at least 40hp per cylinder. Now that's 320hp. Minimum.

Who said these were no good.

I purchased 8!

One for each cylinder.

At 15hp x 8 I just gained 120hp.

You wait till you meet me at the lights.

Now if I buy another 8 I could run compound supercharging. Hmm that would have to give at least 40hp per cylinder. Now that's 320hp. Minimum.

Who said these were no good.

I purchased 16!:Eyecrazy:

Two for each cylinder, but when I started the car under this massive electric boost system my alternator blew apart, sparks flew everywhere and the engine caught fire, the fire went immediately to the fuel line and then blew my gas tank to sheds. Then next the nos bottle blew up, just a real ugly situation...

Luckily I walked away from this tragedy without a scratch and the car still runs fine....It must be a - LEXUS..:006:

I purchased 16!:Eyecrazy:

Two for each cylinder, but when I started the car under this massive electric boost system my alternator blew apart, sparks flew everywhere and the engine caught fire, the fire went immediately to the fuel line and then blew my gas tank to sheds. Then next the nos bottle blew up, just a real ugly situation...

Luckily I walked away from this tragedy without a scratch and the car still runs fine....It must be a - LEXUS..:006: