Newly Installed Front Bumper

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

XxSC400xX

Just installed Extreme Dimensions Demon front bumper. Fitment was poor from the beginning. Extensive modification was nesscessary around high beams. No pre-drilled mounting holes and material had to be added in order to attach it securely.

It's not bent it just kinda looks that way in that pic. The bottom edge of the bumper curves upward in the middle as it was designed to use an additional lip, but I didn't really want it because it would get broken on curbs, driveways etc. I did all the installation myself so it cost around $40-50 for fiberglass, Bondo, sandpaper and primer. Took a few months and ALOT of sanding, test fitting and more sanding.
Here's a couple different angles to look at.

how come you just got the front or are you still working on the fitment of the other parts?

and for those who didn't know, this is a replica of the Do-Luck bodykit...

I didn't much care for the overall look of the side skirts and rear bumper. Not exactly the look I'm going for, but I do like the front bumper so I bought it a while back. Im deciding on either just getting OEM sideskirts or finding something that will work well with the front.
Yea it's a Do-Luck replica, and the poor fitment is why its almost $500 less than a real one. Is it as durable? No probably not, but I wont be as sad when somebody backs their car into it in a parking lot.

It looks a bit off because of the lack of sideskirts. In person it doesn't look raised. It looks quite low actually, but doesn't scrape on driveways. Still has a little clearance on a steep incline driveway that even my tailpipes scrape on. Anything that hangs lower than this would be destroyed in a month driving in Southern California. The stock '92 bumper hits nearly every parking block, curb and driveway. Good thing it's not fiberglass.