The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

PHXSC

Hello folks. I have an '02 SC430 with ~ 20k miles on it, that I bought earlier this year. It is completely stock, except for some OZ Racing rims the original owner put on when he bought it. If anyone cares about color, it's Egyptian sand w/ ecru interior.
I use the same user name on CL, and found this site there.
Past toys with 4 wheels were typically Vettes, and there's a ton of aftermarket stuff for those, but the SC430 stuff isn't as prevalent. The reason I'm here is to learn about cost effective performance mods, since stock is a little anemic. With the throttle hesitation, it's even difficult to slide the car.
I'm in Arizona, which is a great state to go topless.....:mischievous:
Chris

Hey Chris,

Welcome to this site. I think headers and torque converter will make your sleeper tires spin really easy. I have a customer in Texas with my torque converter spinning his tires all day long from a dead stop and his car is a 1998 SC400. Anyway, welcome and enjoy your beautiful ride.....

Hey Chris,

Welcome to this site. I think headers and torque converter will make your sleeper tires spin really easy. I have a customer in Texas with my torque converter spinning his tires all day long from a dead stop and his car is a 1998 SC400. Anyway, welcome and enjoy your beautiful ride.....

Thanks for the welcome, Lex.
The throttle response lag is due to the fly-by-wire system on the car. I found a Blitz controller that takes care of this, but haven't installed it. It takes care of the lag, but doesn't improve performance. Now what you're speaking of is definately a performance upgrade!