need wiring diagram for 93 ls400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ls1rx7

need wiring diagram for 93 ls400 mainly ecu plugs but a whole diagrame will be good, alot of things i want to use in my swap

is it us or *** model

didnt know there was much difference

unless u have a celsior which is similar to an ls400

what plugs do u have

if u get stuck u can send me the loom and i can sort it out for you

they used to have ls400 diagrams on here
the ecu had 4 plugs on it the 4th plug was a cm away from the other plugs and upside down

Attachments

• UZ Family Fit.JPG
    UZ Family Fit.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 5
i have the whole car it got rearended a month after we got it. its a us spec. 93 ls400, i want to use ac, power steering, and auto trans for now.

I have almost done deriving the 93 wiring diagram, have got almost all the ecu pinouts anyway, it is a weird one but it can be worked out from the 1990 and the 1996 diagrams on here,

basically everything except the ecu plugs is as the 1990, (wiring routes and colours)

the ecu plugs mostly have the same thing on each pin as the 1996 with a different coloured wire. There are howerver a few exceptions. The air flow meter is one (as it is of a different type) and the injectors (the 1990 and 1993 fire them in pairs so there are four wires out of the ecu but the 1996 fires each one individually so there are 8 wires from the ecu to drive them)

Heres how i worked through mine

The1990 diagram shows that NSW (neutral start switch) has a blk-wht (black with a white stripe) coloured wire coming out of pin 14 of the 22p ecu connector.

http://www.lextreme.com/lexecc1.pdf

your NSW wire will be the above colour however it will go to the pin 14 of the 34 pin ecu connector (which is the NSW on the 1996 diagram) even though the 96 diagram says it should be blue with a yellow stripe.

http://www.lextreme.com/PDF/96ls41.pdf

This is mostly correct apart form the above exceptions + a few others i can't remember off the top of my head, but just check all your work and be methodical and you will get there.

I have nearly done the ecu pinouts needed to run the engine and box plus a few bonus ones, unfortunately they are in my garage a few miles away, will get you what i have as soon as i can and upload them onto the net for you.

As for the car side of the loom i don't know what does what as i am not using them but try applying my same logic to it and see how you get on.

Good Luck
Stacy