92 Lexus LS400, Need wiring diagram for trunk lock

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bobirw

I need to find the wire that goes to the trunk lock and energize or hotwire it so it opens the lock on the trunk. I tried finding it under the dash by the control but I would need to remove lower half of dash to get to it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Bob

Sean, I can't find it over there. I guess not many people have this problem. I have a friend who has a salvage yard. They got in a couple lexus' but haven't set them up on racks in yard yet. They don't come w/ keys sometime and the one I need in has the CD changer, lexus tools etc. in the trunk. someone pushed in the key lock on dash where thy trunk & gas cover opening levers are and if I want the stuff I have to open the trunk. I have searched everywhere & can't find detail drawings on this. Thanks anyway, Bob

This is a junk yard deal. These guys may or may not have a title. They have some paper to show they own it but may take 2 days to find it and they don't waste time on that. Their interest is in motors, trannys & major parts, no nic nacs. I happen to be there getting a brake caliper for my LS when these cars came in. The 92 LS was like new except someone scraped a cement wall half way down the rt. side. No key but I pulled the lever for trunk & it opened. All like new inc. CD changer, the lexus tools & first aid kit. Then manager comes out & says I have to leave yard cause we are crushing cars & insurance would cancel if saw nonworker here. I ask about CD changer & other stuff in trunk. He says $25. for changer & you can have toy tools & bandaids but you come back tomorrow & take it out. Next day I'm there and the radio, battery, Maf etc were gone & trunk control on dash was pressed in/locked. He says a guy who likes those jap radios stopped by after crushers left so I sold it & a few other things but told the guy don't touch the trunk so he probably locked it, thinking I had key & was a favor to me. So I can't ask for a title to get a key made. I will pull the back seats and trace it from the trunk to an area I can get a hot wire on it. I just thought maybe some one had this problem before & had an easy solution. Thanks again for your help, Bob