need some part numbers for gaskets etc that needs replacing

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

CltvtdLove

I am mid way through putting a new starter in my 92 SC400. (got the old starter out) What a project.
I am having a hard time finding a gasket for the EGR (removed to do a proper cleaning of the manifold). Also what looks to be called the insulator on the injectors. Well actually part numbers for any of the injector O-rings/insulators would be great and finally the gaskets for the Rear water bypass pipe. My harness is looking pretty bad above the water bypass pipe so I'm trying to figure out a new solution for protecting the wires.

Ok so I found all the gaskets that I need. I will place the order tomorrow from lexuspartsnow. They seem to have good prices. Does anyone have experience with them? and or other recommendations for gaskets. One last thing I think I have the injector o rings, grommets and insulators sorted but can someone double check this picture and let me know if I got them right. Just want to double check before I order them up.

92sc400injectorlabeled.jpg

Once again any help is much appreciated.

Yeah I was looking for some gaskets for the intake and rear water bypass. Found the part numbers I needed there. I did find plenty of O-rings at some of the local auto parts stores. The part thing I was having trouble with was the insulator at the bottom. Was just double checking that it is an "insulator".

how much for the upper intake gaskets (4 pieces), the rear water bypass gaskets (2 pieces), and any of the EGR gaskets. Also how long would it take to get them.