need help with flexplate bolts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

nzsimon

I finally have my 8 throttle body engine running but have a problem

The torque converter to flex plate bolts are missing

I have a box full of bolts can someone tell me what I am looking for and how many

It sure sounds great with those 2 inch headers as well

Firstly, that is a fantastic looking rod nzsimon, a real credit to you.
Torque converter bolts have a captive washer(can't come off) & are M9 by 1.25mm pitch, total length is 18mm, shank length from under washer is 10.5mm, head is 14mm across the flats, has a 9 on the head & there is 6 bolts.
This is the best i can do without some photos, hope it is a help.

I had a hard time finding them too. The size is very odd like fugly stated. I searched all over the net and couldnt find any. Best is to get it from the dealer.

UZJ100 Landcruiser V8 auto are the same units if you don't end up finding them. Replaced mine a few months ago and it wasn't hard to get them from my local Toyota dealer. The weren't really pricey either, a few dollars each. And yes, they're a weird M9 size, so you'll need genuine.
There are 6 bolts and one is a different colour. The part numbers show this too, 5 of one unit and 1 of another. Not sure if the different coloured bolts is purely as an indication for the bolt tightening sequence. From memory, 5 were gold coloured and the final bolt was a matt black colour.

cheers

Thanks guys now I know which of the big pile of bolts are the right ones it's all buttoned up

It sounds awesome through those headers