Need help With an evil rev limiting Gremlin

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

400ZED

Need help I have my datsun together and running. I am running a wolf 3d running of the passenger side cam angle sensor. The thing runs sweet when it is warm have not sorted cold start yet. But I have a major problem it will not rev past 5000 rpm it has the most horrid rev limit you have ever seen. This contributed to the tail shaft letting go I suspect it is that violent. It will bounce between 5 and 4 ½ 000 in the blink of an eye. The wolf does not have the limiter set soft and hard limiter are not active I believe. I have had this problem for quite some time two tuners have looked at it. I really need something. I just can’t figure it out.

other than that she sounds pretty swwet and is not to shabby.

I wish I was on heat. lol
Nah just very busy.

If the limiters aren't set in the software then it really shouldn't be limiting. Unles you have an engine related problem or an ECU hardware problem.
What is limiting, the fuel, ignition or Both? Crank out the multimeter and do some testing.
Is it being caused by the ECU or some hardware problems such as ignition leads, coils or igniter problems? You can run the 1uzfe on only 4 cylinders and not notice until you get to about 3500 - 4000rpm. You will just be down on a bit of power.
I think its time to crank out the multimeter and do some testing.

tunneer fixed it and won't tell me what the problem was??
sounds sweet now.
yeah mine was running on 4 and sounded smooth as a while ago!
cheers guys