My TT 1UZ AE86

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bigdaddeywalt

No dyno numbers yet but planning on dynoing soon and running her down the 1/4 mile by next year. Here are the specs:
Stock LS400 engine
Stock LS400 Auto Trans
Custom turbo manifolds
Twin GT2835R's HKS Turbos
Twin Tial 38mm wastegates
Twin Tial 50mm BOV's
Aeromotive FPR
Stock Injectors
Haltech Sport 1000 ecu
Lexus Stock Ecu for auto trans
Ford Mustang 8.8 fully built rear end.
Hope you guys like it, any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]
0039.jpg
0040.jpg
0041.jpg
0042.jpg
0091.jpg
0092.jpg
IMG_1068.jpg

Nice project; I've always thought a lightweight 1UZ in a lightweight car like the AE86 would be a great combo.

Thats clean man! Any tips on keeping all the under hood hoses and wiring looking so neat and tidy, thats one of my only turn offs from modern V8s (especially the Japanese variety for some reason).

lextreme- Thank u sir, i know I need that sticker ASAP:D. Shooting for a photoshoot pretty soon.

Thanks Cribbj and skatony. Trying to hide wires is a bit of a PITA but with patience alot can be hidden.

Thanks JustenGT8:D. These were the turbos I had mentioned to u earlier in the year, not sure if you remember but thanks for the advice since you are the Twin Turbo veteran:wink:. The wheels are custom billet aluminum 3 pc Jline Wheels and im planning on painting the insert black in the near future:).

thanks guys!:D Sorry for the late replies

Pwd- Thanks bro!

2Qwik2C-planning to run her at atleast 15-18 psi on stock internals, hopefully she stays in one piece haha.

Spf-The cf doors are from Seibon.

Stevechumo - Thanks bro. Ive heard about the movie but never bothered watching it.

4000GT- Not too worried about understeer, the car was buitl for show and go, planning on prepping her up for next year to race her on the 1/4 mile. The temps here have gone down and winter is near so its gonna be time to hibernate soon:p

Cyberdiamond- The rear housing I believe are .82, 3 inch 4 bolt flange. these are the turbos that come from the HKS twin turbo kit for the 2jzgte. Ill double check for u tho. Havent had the time to dtno her yet but as soon as I do I will let u guys know.

Anodyne- Thanks bro, as of now the motor is bone stock, wanting to see what it can handle b4 building it. Theres been a couple of guys here in this forum who have gotten great numbers with a stock engine.

Hey fellas, got the car to go on th dyno for a day for free which was nice. We only ran it at wastegate spring rate which is 7psi on stock injectors and conservative timing. We used a " Mustang" dyno and push out 312rwhp and 355rwtq. Got some tuning done but dont want to push it past that until we upgrade on the injectors and get a boost controller.

This is with the stock auto lexus tranny and stock engine. Let me know what you guys think? :D