MR2 flywheel ??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
If you don't like your legs redrill the flywheel.

If you like them the way they are ask the seller if they can produce the same flywheel with the ring gear turned around and the correct bolt patern in it.

You may be surprised how cheaply they will make it compared to machining the ring rear, redrilling the flywheel and then re-balancing it.

Attachments

• On wheels.jpg
    On wheels.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 6
so is what you are saying is not a good way of doing things ? are there any flywheels that fit the 1UZ, i only know of 1 that i can go and buy, but they are asking £450

if any one has a flywheel for sale for the 1UZ please let me know....

Marcus, you might want to consider getting a flywheel from A1 Turbos in New Zealand.
I received mine a few weeks ago, total cost was £236 to Newcastle including import and vat etc.
You then use the ring gear from the flex plate.
Personally I think it's a bargain at that price, certainly compared to the costs of having a 3GSTE flywheel modified, not to mention the potential risks.

Chris.

Marcus, you might want to consider getting a flywheel from A1 Turbos in New Zealand.
I received mine a few weeks ago, total cost was £236 to Newcastle including import and vat etc.
You then use the ring gear from the flex plate.
Personally I think it's a bargain at that price, certainly compared to the costs of having a 3GSTE flywheel modified, not to mention the potential risks.

Chris.

Hi mate, could you please PM me all the info for that flywheel, when you have abit of time on your hands :)

Thanks

P.S what car is your V8 going into ?

Any gear from NZ and Australia will be dirt cheap for our UK and USA members rght now as the exchange rate is pretty horrible from our perspective.

Are you after a fly for a 7.25" clutch? if so, Ill be selling mine soon.

Hi mate, well i dont have a clutch setup yet, it all comes down to what clutch i can use on your flywheel, if i can get a clutch that can take 400/500 BHP , i would like to buy your one of you, PM me the price you want for it :)

can i ask why are you selling your flywheel ?? ;)