Mods

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
That's a pretty loaded question. You should probably search before you post anything else. There's mods all the way from cams and headers to full blown TT's and superchargers.

With $200 your swap would not go very far. Pretty much any engine is available for SC400 swap. Its a matter of MONEY. Wanna do a V12 swap?

200 bucks isn't going to get you very far. You could convert to an electric fan, but that probably won't save you very many horses.

As far as swaps, there's too many to list. The engine bay is relatively large (huge actually) compared to many other bays.

You could swap in a 1JZ, 2JZ, 7MG, Ford 351, probably any chevy block...

Speed costs, how fast do you want to go?

I dont want to burst your bubble but $200 isnt really going to get you anywhere. I know you probably worked hard and saved up quite a while to accumulate it but consider that doing the front brakes might cost you around $200.

dont act like im 10, i know $200 isnt going to get me far, but it will get me started, i stopped working a few months back and its just some extra money i had left over and i just got this sc.

My apologies, maybe you can get the windows tinted or perhaps a set of used lowering springs.

Just do maintenance parts make sure what you have is running well. Maybe look at doing some of the following plugs, leads, air / oil filters, idle rollers, timing belts, dizzy, etc. or save the money for when you need to fix the car :) Im not taking the piss, but making sure what you have is running to its potential will probably get you the most increased performance for $200.

window tint.......IMPROVES PERFORMANCE LIKE MAGIC, seriously if your going to say things like that just leave this thread.

What he is trying to say smartass is that $200 is going to buy you zero performance adding mods for the 1uz. The sc400 will not go fast for cheap. So my vote is window tint too.

If your budget is thin....Start with exhaust mods, go with deleted or highflowing cats and Y's... Go with some highflowing mufflers and dump those restrictive stock mufflers...

Go with the BFI intake design...It's free and flows great...

You can then look into ECU piggy-back and tune, headers, cams, Torque converter, etc...

Lastly look to boost, turbo, or supercharge...

If you don't know what that is all about just search for "results of mods to SC400" and check out my thread I break it down on how to modify the SC400 N/A... Good luck with the mods, be informed it will never be a speed demon unless you boost it...

What he is trying to say smartass is that $200 is going to buy you zero performance adding mods for the 1uz. The sc400 will not go fast for cheap. So my vote is window tint too.
From what Jibby just said there is starting things i can do, im not looking to get like 400hp out of $200, thanks Jibby, ill look at those exhausts.

No problem, for $200 I would start with the mufflers then cats...That should perk up your SC some... The stock exhaust systems on the SC400's are extremely restrictive which robs the car of power...

Attachments

• Installed 03.jpg
    Installed 03.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 8