MMA (UFC)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
It was a decent UFC... Heath Hearing with his lucky leg kick to the head should have taken out Nigaro...(good fight none the less).. I was suprised at how well 155 pound fighter Shawn Sherk handled Hermes Branca...(schooled him on the ground)...Branca had a punchers chance with those knees to the head but came up short.... Oh boy, that Anderson Silva is a better fighter then I thought, his stand up is so very good... Maybe Nate had a bad fight night though...

Tito is washed up and fades in the later rounds in all his fights...If Rashad Evans was a little more aggresive he would have easily won that fight, rather then recieving a draw..

My two cents....

Sad to find out that most of the MMA athelets are on the Juice...(steriods) Both Shawn Sherk and Hermes Branca tested positive for steroid use...

If it's not baseball it's now MMA... What sucks is Shawn Sherk had exposed his intense workout regima to the world on Spike TV...I said to myself wow this guy is clean and working out harder then everyone else...Next thing I know he's juicing....Unbelievable...

He may get his title stripped..

Who will be buying the PPV for UFC 74? Lets watch it together. Branca tested + too? Heck I think they all should be tested and strip any title because of that.

I am really excited about this next upcoming UFC event...

I have been watching Josh Kos since he was an undefeated college Division 1 wrestler...Now he faces one of if not the most athletic well rounded MMA fighters in George Rush St. Piere... To me these are the two strongest and quickest pound for pound MMA fighters around..It should be a good one who do you guys like? Remember, St Piere took out Matt Hughes and Matt Hughes could not even body slam him or take him down once in their last fight... Some may say Matt Hughes may even be a better wrestler and stronger athelete then Josh...I think not though...I like Josh and am going against the odds...

Then you have the old wise man in Randy Courtour vs. the upcoming monster that is deadly both standing and on the ground, Gabriel Gonz.....I think Randy may have bitten off more then he can handle in this title war...Any thoughts on that fight? They say you can never count out old Randy, but I am counting him out in this one....

Well Davey boy, you win again I owe you forty buckaroos....I have learned my lesson as you are the man... I am never wagering against you again...Infact, I think I will ask for your pics... I did like Big Tim Silva though....

What's you paypal [email protected] is that correct for $40....

Silva was a boring fight, and I blame the ref for that as he would not break them up...

Rich Franklin is done, he lasted a little longer this time but you knew it was only a matter of time...