MGB1UZ-FE VVTi swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MGBV8SWAP

Hi guys, I'm just new here in LEXTREME and I hope to get some support or help regarding my engine /transmission swap. I have the engine/transmission already in my 1964 MGB but now I have to find a way to connect the engine /transmission to the differential. My transmission is a Toyota/Aisin A650 VVTi with a output flange of 26 spline. The regular flange is a donut flange with 3 bolts but I like to use a yoke flange. Does anyone of you knows about a 26 spline yoke output flange from another Toyota/Aisin transmission which fit my transmission? Any idea is welcome!

Sorry to drag up the past, just wondering; what did you end up doing with the driveshaft?
Also, I presume you wanted to stick with a 1-piece driveshaft - not sure there’s enough length for 2-piece in MGB?

Thanks for your comment! Yes I would like to use a 1-piece prop shaft with a yoke flange! I have a center support bearing to use a 2-piece propshaft but the bearing is worn out and not useable. A modified output flange or a 26 spline output flange with 4 bolt on solution could resolve the problem.