Meet for Australian Lextreme members

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
We are trying to get a meet going for December somewhere in Sydney for all the NSW and ACT members. Other States are welcome you just need to drive further.

Essentially it is a day to meet each other, shoot the breeze, have a feed and a drink and check out what we have done to our wheels.

A group photo would make Lextreme proud of what he has created.

Please post any suggestions or comments on time, place and if you are a starter.

This may be the excuse you need to make that last effort to finish you project.

Other halves are more than welcome as are kids but they may all get a little bored.

I'll probably come up for the run, depending on day/date.

My car is pretty much finished (or, at least as far as I'm willing to go with it), and may be up for sale to an enthusiast in the next year or two, so this sounds like a good opportunity for people to at least see it before it (eventually) does go on sale/get sold.

It is a dam long way down but i am always up for a raod trip i might install a stero just for the ocasion.
i want to check out the rangie worth the drive

400ZED,

Pencil in Sunday December 5.

December has given me a firm date to make sure the beast is up and running.

I would hope to have my supercharger set up on my spare engine so people can see it in the flesh. I wonder if Jody would drag his boat up?

I am trying to use a Toyota Dealer as a meeting place.

I'll keep you posted.

edz,

Both you and Kdog were on my PM list to contact for the event.

Things are moving along nicely. The location will be off the M5 so it is easy access for you ACT guys.

We have a Queenslander (400ZED) prepared to drive down so now we need some one from Melbourne to make the trip.

Stir your fellow Capital Members into action.

We expect better than 20 starters.

Hey Damo

If you get a chance this long weekend get out to Wakefield. The annual Cobra Nationals are on over the 3 days. There will be a couple of Cobra's with 1UZ's fitted. Ozvenom should be there with his Turboed car.
Will be a great weekend.

Brett

Last edited by a moderator:
We are trying to use Deepwater Power Boat Club but they are very hard to communicate with as they operate as a sub-unit of Panania RSL.

I expect some definite advice within 48 hours.

The inaugural LEXTREME (Australian Chapter) meeting will be held from 11.00am on Sunday the 5th December at Panaia-East Hills RSL Club.

We can utilise a section of their car park to gather and will have full access to all the Clubs facilities. Food, drink (and clean restrooms for the "other halves") are available.

The Club is located at 28 Childs Street Panania.

Attendees will receive a LEXTREME baseball cap as a momento of the event.

This is a great opportunity to put faces to names (we will supply name tags) and to view each others handiwork. As David said "drive it, tow it, push it, but be there" as there will only ever be one first meeting.

To allow us to sort final numbers would you kindly post confirmation of your attendance plus let us know if it is with or without your project.

For all those members coming from the ACT directions follow.

Follow the M5 through Milperra.

Take the Henry Lawson Drive exit.

Turn right onto Henry Lawson Drive.

Take first turn left into Cheatle Street.

Take next left into Enright Street.

Take second left into McKevite Avenue.

Take first left into Childs Street.

Enter the car park and you will find an eclectic collection of Lexus powered machinery.

Mark the date in your calendar.

im definately in though i doubt my uza80 will be ready by then... heck, i don't think i'd even "start" the conversion by then.

but i do have a little toy i can take out... ae86 rotory turbo powered

I will try and make it.
Depends on how busy I am. Mayeb we should send out PMs as otheres may not frequent this part of the forum. This is the first time I have been here.

KDOG,

I agree, however with 1100 odd members to cruise thru finding SE Australians looks a little daunting. Damn Forum is getting TOO BIG!

I will be dissapointed if you don't make it as you can look at most of the swapped engines at this meet and know you helped make it happen in a major way.

Pass on the word to anyone you come across.