Maximum Boost on standard ECU?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hmm, just re-read the thread title, I am running a Link ecu not a factory one anymore.

I am running an Eaton M112, air temps are getting up around 160deg on full boost, so i plan to run a bigger pulley and try bring it back into its efficiency range. Also running 440cc injectors. 7500rpm rev limit with no detonation.
Like Anodyne said earlier, a good tuner!

as a budget builder... I was thinking of 2 CT26 turbos from the 3sgte mr2. 8psi on stock ecu... but I really would like to go to a map vs maf and build a better intake.
my motor is the LS400 w/ the side intake and I would like a front/rear intake. I'm using the motor in a mid engine set up.

as a budget builder... I was thinking of 2 CT26 turbos from the 3sgte mr2. 8psi on stock ecu... but I really would like to go to a map vs maf and build a better intake.
my motor is the LS400 w/ the side intake and I would like a front/rear intake. I'm using the motor in a mid engine set up.
Welcome to forums...
Any pics ???

this is the car that the motor is going into.
main.php

its a Porsche 962 that I built from scratch... its got a 4agte and mr2 trans
ran 12.2 @111mph 2.69 60' no traction till 3rd gear.

going to the Audi 500cs trans for the 1uz. good for 500hp. Same trans as the 944 turbo uses.
I don't like the color either. it didn't turn out the way I'd hoped.
When I do the new motor and trans lay out I will need to move the rear wheels back about 9" and I will repaint it at that time.
This car is not ment for the Drags.. its a road race car. I just wanted to see what it would do.

Sorry I always thought a 962 had a flat 6 engine.

I may need to change my Username!

Please don't call it a 962 unless it is one. Then it will be worth worshipping.

the body is of the 962. it is a replica that I built. There were some Profab cars that were build using a V8. They were also 962's. That is the make and model of the chasies. like a spice buick, or Raynard/Ford vs Raynard/Toyota.

I never asked to be worshiped... I just want to make it run and handle better with the proper weight placement and wheel base.

The only real limitation of the standard ecu is the air flow meter its not the amount of boost it controls its amount of air it flows . They work on a 0-5 volt signal and once it reaches max output the ecu has no idea what to do next except throw up a fault code and go into limp mode .

Actually, the afm on the 1uz is the karman vortex type that operates on frequency and not voltage.