Massive Smoke

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Before we all beat up Precision let's find out what caused the failure.

We need these sort of people to support and help us so let's give them the benefit of the doubt pending resolution.

If we beat them up on the Forum they may be disinclined to resolve the issue to everyone's advantage.

I suggest we wait on Lextreme's feedback before giving anyone a hard time.

Even Toyota have faulty products come out of their factories.

Precision have been very helpful. However, I have heard from other forums otherwise. I have good working relationship with them. I have upgrade return line from 10-AN to 12-AN with no turn at all. Pretty much straight flow for the return oil. I have 4-AN oil for incoming with a turbo oil cooler.

I have no idea why this turbo failed. I just hope i get another one soon so i can start doing some real tuning. I have been driving this turbo for the pass few weeks and today. I rev the engine today to redline and it felt very smooth. The engine was fully balanced.... and i am pretty happy with the way it sang.

hi dude, just a quick suggestion get rid of the iridium plugs (great 4 std motors not wot we are all doing, run a bcpr7es or if u want a race plug go towards a IRAWAY 7 ,8 ,9 all depending how much boost you r running . IV'E found bcpr plugs to be user freindly on the street because of the fatter spark they dont foul up & you can still make good power on a cheap plug .For example 377 ci with vortech v7 700hp (AT THE TYRES)and you can drive around like n old fart and its all good? just thought id put my 2 cents worth in . IM not on line all the time but im keeping a close I on the progress of everyone p.p.s the IRAWAY plugs are still ngk?