manuel conversion on GS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tom steele

hi guys i just started on my trans swap today. started by removing the dash this afternoon. now i see why all the other guys removed the stock e brake assembly. you have to make room for a computer module that is right in the way of putting a clutch pedal in. so you have to remove the e brake so you can relocate the computer over. i will take pics just forgot the camera today. will keep you guys updated on the build still looking for IS300 pedals. I'll cut the brake pedal and position it then weld it in place will take pics when i do it next weekend if i can get the pedals this week. any advice is appreciated. this is my first manuel swap but have been working on cars for 20 years now so dont think it will be a problem looks pretty straight forward though.

going to look at a trans tomorrow down in san diego hope its nice if it is ill be taking the supercharger kit off the for sell list and just build my motor up slowly. david do you know were to get some IS pedals for the clutch and brake?

will have pics of these sunday just finished cutting the metal will weld tomorrow and take pics... cost me a whole 30 bucks to build dont know why i wasted so much time trying to find pedals..

sorry haven't got the pedals finished yet kids partys...any ways did some research i am going to use a 10.5 inch clutch from a older style camero and am having to design a flywheel to suite these clutches. anybody have the id for the crank hole then the hole pattern for the crank bolts and the starter ring id?

have the pedals done posted pics in the fabrication section now there in just need a new master busted mine using to long of bolts. also looking into blackwood for the dash while i have it out.

sorry haven't got the pedals finished yet kids partys...any ways did some research i am going to use a 10.5 inch clutch from a older style camero and am having to design a flywheel to suite these clutches. anybody have the id for the crank hole then the hole pattern for the crank bolts and the starter ring id?

the insert for my flywheel should be here soon so i can finish my flywheel design. using a 10.5 inch clutch mustang pressure plate and 5.0 camero friction disc