Magic Jack

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well, I got my magic jack today and plugged the small device into my USB port on my laptop computer, filled out the online registration form and walla I got a working and usable phone... IT WORKS!!! You also are given a phone # and free voicemail to recieve incoming calls.. Free domestic calls anytime and anywhere in the United States.. It also works on vacation computers too in other countries according to the instructions..

The only problem I see is that you will have this dangling phone jack hanging from your computer USB port so it is best to have a stationary tower desk computer for this application... It could get a little funky working off a laptop full time.. One other issue that your going to have is that you will have to leave your computer turned on when the phone is to be used...That means 24/7 if it a full time phone use... So one must take into consideration the electrical usage involved because you can never turn off your computer when using the magic jack...

I still give it a big thumbs up...

No Jake, you will have to leave your computer on all the time for the phone to work constantly...You need power coming out of the USB port where the magic jack is connected to keep the phone working constantly.. No power, no phone it's that simple..... Oh, and yes Lex I will call you...

Jack and Jill went up the hill, then Jack came back down tired....:1244: :smokin:

a buddy just set his up tonite, which is also the first time i heard of this, about 2 hours ago. He called me on my cell, the phone number came up on the id, and after a little tweaking on his part, the audio was just fine.