Magic Jack

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Interesting device...I'm suprised it's legal...

My cell phone gets free long distance so I'm good... That magic jack is going to give Vontage a run for it's money...

They got to find a magic jack for Directv...Man, I miss the good ole days when you could plug your pirated Directv card in that little green computer machine and get all the free channels and pay per view too...Oh the good old days....

One advantage of Vonage is that you dont need a running computer. This u do. So there are pros and cons. I just purchase one and you Australians can call me anytime....lol.....

I purchase it for my small business. I paid 5 years of service for an additional $49 bucks. So for $19 dollars a year is a bargain for any small business. As long as my DSL and Computer is working. MJ shouldn't be a problem at all.

Lex, International free calls is very nice and attractive... I though the Magic Jack was only good in the states for long distance.. Hmmmm?

Curious, How long will it stay legal? Because that sounds like the device is hacking into the broadband where there should be some kind of charge involved... Don't spend to much in advance for this device because I would be a little weary on how long it will continue to work and be legal...

Just a suggestion... Cool anyway....

I have one and it works well. I have family in India and we sent them one as well, but regged it over here.. now calling them is a local call, and the money saved on that is awesome (plus clarity is excellent).

Im not really gunna get one, but the website really doent tell you how it works? i see it makes use of your normal phone over the internet, but how to do you call someone thats useing it? does it provide you a phone number of sorts?

and jibby there is no way that would be made illigal, if that where to be illigal then brouseing the web would as well. there is no hacking invoved.

I agree with you Jake and that is why I paid and ordered one...

Lex, called me the other day on his magic jack and the line was clean and he even has a phone # with it as well... With that I said to myself this must be a good buy... I pay $45 a month to have a hard line now, but for $40 for the year magic jack can get the job done....It's a no brainer for me...

Estimated savings for the year - $465....

The service is only $19 a year. The cost of the device is $19 also. So for $19 a year, you can not beat it. I will use it for my small business.

Don't be a Jackass and don't call me Jack....

Telephone Jack:loser:

Jackalantern:pirate:

Michael Jackson:rocketwhore:

Janet Jackson:blowjob:

Jack ya later:tongue:

Attachments

• ECU.zip
    4 KB · Views: 44