Maf setup + piggyback

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Tsibred

I saw the pictures of Lex' supercharger setup and had a few questions about that and management issues. People seem to suggest piggyback up until 20psi, but what exact piggybacks are being used here? Will an SAFC combined with an ignition modifier do for fuel and timing? Also what is the Maf setup thats used in Lex' car? Is it hardwired into the stock setup or is it using a translator? I am basically trying to figure out the supercharger setup to create roughly a 550 rwhp setup using the 1uzfe in a 1994 LS400. That combined with the V160 transmission from the Supra TT. I hope some of you can offer suggestions towards this setup and its management. ALso, what are the stock limitations of the bottom end's internals, "pistons, rods, bearings" also where can I obtain a metal headgasket, and reinforced head studs.

I was also wondering if the engine setup/stock ecu were different from 1994-1995 and what difficulty I would have supercharging a 1995 LS400? And wether or not Lex can produce a mounting bracket/system for the 1995 motor.

The bracket will work on all uzfe engines. I have not test it out, but i have eye balled. They are all have the same stablizing points. To you questions, the bracket would work on the 95 LS400.

I am sure the ecu is different between 94 and 95 in some ways. All about Apexi piggyback http://www.lextreme.com/piggyback.html

I am using a piggyback called Splite Second. This unit was made specially for 1uzfe engine. This was a custom made for my car and i really like the laptop programbility and exchange of tuned programs amoung the FI 1uzfe owners. I hope everyone get this piggyback so we can share and help out each other via email attachment. Secondly, i also like the timig control which most piggyback done have.

Lexus 1UZFE uses Karman sensor. I have most of the parts u need to engine upgrades.

SAFC is a better choice than a straight out FMU i.e. 12:1, SAFC allows you to fine tune the fuel settings slightly more than an FMU that is a hardset equation. SAFC-2 also allows for knock monitoring and several other features not found in the first SAFC. As always, stand alone rules all, but for the money just get an SAFC, no point spending massive cheddar on a fi setup and then cheaping out with an fmu.