m90 Supercharger

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
that is from a t-bird, so its one or two i think, the 3,4,5 are mostly on the GM3.8l,
grand prix
impala
i am sure i missed a few

those are links to your hotmail account....not gonna work....
make sure on the 112 your looking for the right configuration. from what i have seen only two types will work, if at all (hood clearance question) it is either the one that Lextreme has or this one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Must...003QQitemZ130201012080QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
thats not the best pic, but it shows that the whole back section of intake plenum comes off, so making one would be much easier, or just using the stock one, it might be in a better position, not sure on that part...

this would be a Gen 4-5 M90, see how the intake is? would be hard in a SC or an LS, make a u-bend or something..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...005QQitemZ150217995364QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

well, the old T-bird ones have some advantages, they are more easily intercooled because of the plnum configurations, and IC pipes, nothing wrong with the old ones, just not "new tech"

truthfully as old as some of the m90's are i would not be suprised if you could find one at a pick and pull for cheap,
i have even seen some LS-SC400 at some, motors are 99$ at most of these in my area, althought you may get injured trying to get it out yourself..

hey pres,
thanks for the tips. That last one was a good find. I will be calling up local u pull it sites to see if I can pick one up from there.
Later,
ben

don't know about your area, but here in TX, if they do answer the phone, they don't know what they have, or don't speak english... i usually mkae a day of it and just go hit all of them, then make a list of any memorable cars so i can find them again.. bring your tools

Pres,

The last one has the intercooler housing with it.

They are about 1.5" high and do not change the height of the blower itself.

The usual Ford set up is Blower -> intercooler -> Manifold the intercooler is sandwiched in between the blower and manifold.

The blower shown won't be any lower (shorter) than any other M90 or M112 unit. They are all within a millametre or two of each other.

the M112 of the Jag xkr has the same configuration as that one if I'm not mistaken, those go for relative good prices also,

grtz Thomas