m112 pulleysize ??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1uzta63

I am aiming for max of 7psi at this stage as will only be running a begi fmu and a large fuel pump . no aftermarket ecu at this stage.
I have a innovate wideband so I can watch for rich and lean conditions, but I am a little worried that when I put it all together it will be boosting to high and i might damage the engine?

what kind of boost level should i expect when fitting a m112 to a 1uz ??
do i need to change my pulley size before i fit it all togeather?

thanks

Dan

Pulley

I use a 3.3" 6 rib pulley on my daily driver. It boosts typically to 6 psi and will hit 8 psi if you let it build. The stock fuel pump works fine and the stock ecu handles 315cc injectors (78% duty cycle max) and boost well. Stock ecu is a little dopey at light throttle and low boost but sorts itself out with a little more throttle. Change your pulley before install.

Looking at that chart. Why do they consider anything over 6psi in the danger zone, Is this just sucking the life out of the 1uz a bit quicker or is it a heat thing / combo

Looking at that chart. Why do they consider anything over 6psi in the danger zone, Is this just sucking the life out of the 1uz a bit quicker or is it a heat thing / combo

most probably cause it will need an aftermarket ecu to control everything correctly . ie most people like me only want a little amount of boost so can run with a standard ecu and slightly modified fuel system, this is just because i have a f series diff and i cant put to much more power through it