LS400 - What pedals and what clutch?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dicko

Ok so i have my T5 with custom bellhousing, custom flywheel and pressure plate and so on. All that's left for me to figure out is what handbrake to use, what pedal / clutch cylinder combo to use and what clutch to use.

For the clutch, pedals and cylinders, I was thinking of just sourcing all the parts from an XR6 Turbo Falcon that the T5 came out of, purely for consistency's sake. Since apparently noone has put a 5-speed in the LS, it would be a bit pointless to ask for advice on that one, but what pedals are generally used in the Soarer / SC400 conversions? I know the manual pedals and clutch cylinders out of wrecked SC300s are not easy to come by, so I was wondering if anyone had used pedals from other cars?

Also on the clutch itself, I assume i'll have no problem dropping an Excedy performance clutch for the Falcon also.

Since I'll be fabricating and mucking around with the firewall anyway it shouldn't matter too much, but any advice before i start grinding away my chassis would be helpful. Cheers!

soarer/sc400's can be sourced from either the sc300 or supra.

someone in hawaii who did a 2jzgte swap into a toyota gs300/aristo used a custom downward pedal used a wilwood spare, and chopped his brake pedal.

he said it was a pain in the butt, but he got it to work flawlessly. he actually had to torch the wilwood pedal to get it at the correct angle.