LS400, SC400 power steering pump swappable?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

PRIMRK

Just got my first V8 out of a SC400 and it didn't come with a power steering pump, I have found a pump from a LS400 with the reservoir attached to it, this will fit my 1UZ no probs...Right?

RE:Just got my first V8 out of a SC400 and it didn't come with a power steering pump,

If you found a pump, is it possible to do a side by side comparison, or... is it possible for you to find out the dimensions of said PS pump(including any hoses and related hardware, bolts,clamps etc....) and see if they match?

Also, it might help to call your local Lexus dealer, and find out if the part/stock numbers for those pumps match.

Hope I helped!

Just got my first V8 out of a SC400 and it didn't come with a power steering pump, I have found a pump from a LS400 with the reservoir attached to it, this will fit my 1UZ no probs...Right?

I would also suggest looking arou nd for some pics, or Pm'ing some folks on here for some pics, and do a matchup.

That should solve your problem!
Good Luck

The swap over fine. The difference is the LS pump has the idle up valve drilled into the pump and the SC has it externally in the lines. If its for a conversion then you shouldn't have an issue. Cheers