LS400 only starts off quick start?!?!?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LexTite

My lex just keeps turnin over when u turn the key until the battery dies. But got frustrated after a couple days of not being able to drive it and decide to utilize some starting fluid.

Of course it starts off the spray, but what i wasnt expecting was that it stayed on, idled smooth, and drove clear across town. But as soon as you turn it off, it starts tha saga all over. A dab of spray, and a trun of the key and away i go. Figured starter fluid for now would be alot cheaper than changing filters, pumps, and relays the old "trial and error" way. So i got a case of spray, it ironically sits next to my 10lbs bottle of my other spray.

But regardless, who think they've experienced this. I had an acura legend before and it was indeed the fuel pump relay, but when i dabbed that wit start fluid, it only ran until it birned all off. Need help badly, thankx

Sometimes when you don't get a good response on the forums, its best to just ask a local mechanic. I'm not a certified mechanic, so all i can do is guess. But it seems like something a mech could diagnose pretty easily.

You may try to really clean the throttle body with the carb cleaner and some no-lint rags. It'll be hard to start at first, but when it's running, it should run better without stalling.