ls400 air suspension service manual

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jtjerry

hi to everyone
my dad have some problem with his 1991 ls400 air suspension. where I can find any information how to diagnose air suspension? best, I need that part of service manual.
thanks
Jerry

Most of the AS problem would be in the seal area. The seal is located on top of the shocks. I would try to fix it or buy used to replace it. There are basically two good ways to fix this:

1. Buy one or two brand new from the dealer and change bad one out.
2. Get a coversion kit and that will last the next 10-15 years.

hi Lex:)
thanks for answer but that malfunction is strange, when one rear shock was bad that was easy.

now it is problem with front passenger one- it is all way down. air pump is working all time and same moment that pump dump air outside so pump can not pump that column. there is no leak at column at all. just want that service manual chapter about air suspension diagnose.

thanks
Jerry

You have a bad shock and it is leaking that is why the pump is constantly pumping because the level sensor is activated due to the lost of air. It is very common to have one bad shock and 3 other shocks have to work harder to support the car weight. Soon or later the other three will go bad. Good luck.

lex
that pump is pumping air and at that same moment it dump that air through small hole in air pump body outside!
so it can not pump that shock cause it dump air outside as it start working. so problem is not that shock is bad but something is mess with control of that system. there is no air leak from shock itself at all. air escape only through small hole in pump body. same air it pumping - same air is dump outside... that is strange. why I need that manual

Do you experience this unilaterally or bilaterally? Meaning only one shock is affected or two? If unilaterally means the shock and if bilaterally means something central. It is very unlike the connection is bad. Please PM me.