Parts LOTS of 1uz stuff, including a longblock

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gixxer750

first off, let me say I realize this is my second post. A lot of you may know me from other places such as supra forums(gixxer750ms), supramania(gixxer750), celicasupra.com(gixxer750) and I have also bought and sold on many local forums. Club na-t also, but its been a good while since I posted there.

I checked the sticky at the top of this section, and didn't see a min post count rule. Anyone is welcome to check me out before buying, as I'm leaving plenty of info.

Name : Chris Parks
Email: [email protected]( i get these emails straight to my blackberry too, so I'll get them quick.
Phone: 601-754-2444 Cell -
Work - 601-833-6085 (please try not to call this one unless necessary, I do actually work at work)
Feel free to PM me on any of the other forums that I've listed to make sure its the same person. I assure you I am.

Anyway, on to the for sale suff from my 1uz MKI supra project

1992 LS400 long block( includes heads, valve covers, cams, timing belt, cam gears, rear main seal retainer, oil pump, all internals, and misc other stuff. Engine runs currently, but has a dead miss and around 40 psi on one cylinder. This is due to the engine sitting around for a while and getting moisture in number 1. It does not have rodknock and has good oil pressure. Runs fairly well on the other 7. $200 + shipping or pickup

IMG00056-20100510-2054.jpg

Center sump SC400 pan - includes baffles, upper and lower pan, oil drain plug(not stripped or rounded), oil level sensor, all bolts, and pickup tube $150

SC400 exhaust manifolds (3). Two have been cut, one has not. $50 + shipping. Come with two good 02 sensors.

IMG00058-20100510-2125.jpg

Various other stuff, such as distributors, upper and lower intake manifolds, SC400 engine side mount brackets, a flexplate, a front sump upper cast pan, fuel rails, injectors, throttle body, and SC400 harness. Make offers on any of this.

IMG00052-20100509-1601.jpg

Thanks for your time and thanks for looking. Mods, feel free to contact me if you feel the need.